Talented Mom Hand Crafts an Incredibly Realistic ‘Rocket Raccoon’ Costume for Her 6-Year Old Son
Christina Borchardt, a talented artist who makes costumes for various cosplay events, created an incredibly realistic “Rocket Raccoon” from ‘Guardians of the Galaxy‘ costume for her (now) 6-year old son Chase, who absolutely loves raccoons.
“We are going to be cosplaying Guardians of the galaxy for the next convention we do. (A while from now) my 5 year old really wanted to be Rocket, because he thinks a raccoon that kicks butt and shoots guns is awesome He fell in love with them when they showed up on his spiderman cartoon. I decided to start working on it ahead of time before the next conventions pop up.”
Borchardt made each piece by hand, painstakingly replicating each detail to near-perfection including a working hinged jaw. The costume was so impressive that Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn shared Chase’s picture on his Facebook page.
Via Laughing Squid
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival