This Cartoon-Style Wedding Chapel Is Arguably The Most Instagrammable Venue To Get Hitched In
If you think that getting married in Las Vegas by Elvis is not crazy enough, try this unconventional setting. Everybody knows that a wedding feels like a surreal dream, but what if it looked like one? Without the use of photoshop, it is now possible to say “I do” in an actual cartoon chapel and Instagram is abuzz. It’s not like you are getting married for the likes but these unique photos are difficult to beat.
The 800-square-foot space, called “Til Death Do Us Part” was created by Joshua Vides, a first generation Guatemalan-American visual artist and graphic designer. Vides is known to his 137k Instagram followers for his signature black and white sketch motif applied to everyday objects, from sneakers to cars to subway.
The unusual pop-up chapel was opened on January 18th in the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas and is perfect for an Instagram-worthy wedding, vow renewal or photoshoot. To support this interactive installation the resort is offering wedding packages ranging from $250 — $5,500.
So it’s probably the best place to start sketching your life together with your loved one. Would you get hitched here?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- Photographer Ask Strangers To Reveal Their Deepest Regrets In Life
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- An Instagram Account Dedicated To Learning Basic French Through Beautiful Typography
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos