This Cartoon-Style Wedding Chapel Is Arguably The Most Instagrammable Venue To Get Hitched In
If you think that getting married in Las Vegas by Elvis is not crazy enough, try this unconventional setting. Everybody knows that a wedding feels like a surreal dream, but what if it looked like one? Without the use of photoshop, it is now possible to say “I do” in an actual cartoon chapel and Instagram is abuzz. It’s not like you are getting married for the likes but these unique photos are difficult to beat.
The 800-square-foot space, called “Til Death Do Us Part” was created by Joshua Vides, a first generation Guatemalan-American visual artist and graphic designer. Vides is known to his 137k Instagram followers for his signature black and white sketch motif applied to everyday objects, from sneakers to cars to subway.
The unusual pop-up chapel was opened on January 18th in the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas and is perfect for an Instagram-worthy wedding, vow renewal or photoshoot. To support this interactive installation the resort is offering wedding packages ranging from $250 — $5,500.
So it’s probably the best place to start sketching your life together with your loved one. Would you get hitched here?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized