The Balance Lamp: A Lamp That Creates A Look Of Balance Between Dark And Light
The Balance table lamp, designed by Victor Castanera for manufacturer Oblure, is a lamp that creates a look of balance between dark and light, and black and white. Two white glowing orbs sit on slanted steel boards that are balanced by two small black metal balls of the perfect weight to offset the weight of the opposite parts of the lamp. A black marble base with white flecks throughout it brings together the black and white details of the rest of the lamp to create a visually striking sculptural table lamp.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas