Disney Princesses Gracefully Reimagined As Poetic, Staid Digital Illustrations
It’s always refreshing to see Disney artworks reimagined in the signature style of different artists around the world. France-based freelance illustrator Melanie Delon showcases the iconic characters in her very own sedate style.
Delon not only designs book covers, but also creates concept art for the video games industry and publishes tutorials to help other creatives in the field. Though drawing has always been a part of her life, Delon admits that becoming a full-fledged illustrator was not always the most obvious, and that “it happened quite by mistake.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- You May Chill In This Sunken 200 Year-Old Swedish Cabin Hidden Deep In A Forest