Man Takes Hilarious Face Swap Photos With Sculptures At The Museum
Face swap is becoming the new craze, where you swap faces with your friends or pet for a good laugh. Redditor Jake Marshall recently took it up to the next level by taking face swap photos with sculptures in the British Museum in London.
When asked by other Redditors if he went to the museum to learn something or just to have a laugh, Marshall replied, “I can also confirm I did not just spend my time taking photos of myself, and did in fact learn and take in all of the exhibits whilst there”.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings
- This Japanese Train Station Only Exists So That People Can Admire The Scenery
- 25 Of The World’s Best Drone Photos Of 2018
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- What Peaceful Borders Between European Countries Look Like
- This Artist Turns Old Pocket Watches Into Miniature Steampunk Worlds, And The Result Is Fascinating