Man Takes Hilarious Face Swap Photos With Sculptures At The Museum
Face swap is becoming the new craze, where you swap faces with your friends or pet for a good laugh. Redditor Jake Marshall recently took it up to the next level by taking face swap photos with sculptures in the British Museum in London.
When asked by other Redditors if he went to the museum to learn something or just to have a laugh, Marshall replied, “I can also confirm I did not just spend my time taking photos of myself, and did in fact learn and take in all of the exhibits whilst there”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways