Man Takes Hilarious Face Swap Photos With Sculptures At The Museum
Face swap is becoming the new craze, where you swap faces with your friends or pet for a good laugh. Redditor Jake Marshall recently took it up to the next level by taking face swap photos with sculptures in the British Museum in London.
When asked by other Redditors if he went to the museum to learn something or just to have a laugh, Marshall replied, “I can also confirm I did not just spend my time taking photos of myself, and did in fact learn and take in all of the exhibits whilst there”.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Make Sure Your Cat is Battle Ready With 3D Printed Cat Armor
- Someone Just Made An Epic ‘Game Of Thrones’ Lamp
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s