Man Takes Hilarious Face Swap Photos With Sculptures At The Museum
Face swap is becoming the new craze, where you swap faces with your friends or pet for a good laugh. Redditor Jake Marshall recently took it up to the next level by taking face swap photos with sculptures in the British Museum in London.
When asked by other Redditors if he went to the museum to learn something or just to have a laugh, Marshall replied, “I can also confirm I did not just spend my time taking photos of myself, and did in fact learn and take in all of the exhibits whilst there”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Star Wars Characters Reimagined As Winnie The Pooh And Friends
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- This Bizarre Romper Gives Your Baby A Cat’s Tail From Behind!
- Eerie Statues Of American Presidents Forgotten By Time
- This Young Woman Dresses Like It’s The 19th Century Every Day
- “Cats And The City”: Russian Artist Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Cats
- You Can Now Order Your Very Own Personalized Shrunken Head Replica
- Artist Combines Nature And Magic To Create These Mystical Paintings