An Artist Transformed A Car Into A Ping Pong Table
French artist Benedetto Bufalino has recently transformed an old beat up car into a fully functional ping pong table. Located at Maison Salvan, a platform for contemporary and visual art in Labège, France, the ping pong table provides a place for people to interact.
Below is a look at how the table was made.
A white sedan had its windows and doors sliced off, before being flipped upside-down. A wood table top was carefully carved to fit the shape of the underside of the car and around the wheels. Once the table top was in place, it was painted blue with white markings, and a net was attached.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Spectacular Cityscape, Aerial and Landscape Photographs by Mike Meyers
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious