An Artist Transformed A Car Into A Ping Pong Table
French artist Benedetto Bufalino has recently transformed an old beat up car into a fully functional ping pong table. Located at Maison Salvan, a platform for contemporary and visual art in Labège, France, the ping pong table provides a place for people to interact.
Below is a look at how the table was made.
A white sedan had its windows and doors sliced off, before being flipped upside-down. A wood table top was carefully carved to fit the shape of the underside of the car and around the wheels. Once the table top was in place, it was painted blue with white markings, and a net was attached.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World