An Artist Transformed A Car Into A Ping Pong Table
French artist Benedetto Bufalino has recently transformed an old beat up car into a fully functional ping pong table. Located at Maison Salvan, a platform for contemporary and visual art in Labège, France, the ping pong table provides a place for people to interact.
Below is a look at how the table was made.
A white sedan had its windows and doors sliced off, before being flipped upside-down. A wood table top was carefully carved to fit the shape of the underside of the car and around the wheels. Once the table top was in place, it was painted blue with white markings, and a net was attached.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Incredible Photographs From The Construction Of The Forth Railway Bridge, A 19th Century Engineering Marvel
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Japanese Designer Crafts Adorably Lifelike Cat Backpack
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho
- An Authentic 16th Century Plague Doctor Mask Preserved And On Display At The German Museum Of Medical History