Brilliant & Colossal Sand Drawings By Sam Dougados
French artist Sam Dougados makes ephemeral installations around the world : France, Ireland, Morocco, Spain, England or Portugal. In the sand, he draws monumental frescos playing with patterns or 3D perspective’s effect. These drawings end up erased by a wave, and reflect the beautiful fragility of life.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle
- Artist Imagines How McDonalds Would Look If Nazis Opened It In Hell
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Japanese Train Station Built Around A 700 Year Old Tree