Photographer Documents Stunning Wild Foxes Enjoying The Snow
Dutch wildlife photographer Roeselien Raimond has been bringing joy and warmth to people with her fairytale-like photographs of wild foxes for over 8 years. Looking at her gallery of foxes provides a truly captivating and calming experience, as Roeselien brings these gorgeous creatures to life with her exceptional ability to capture their spirit.
Her friendship with foxes started out of curiosity and determination to break the popular misconception about foxes being deceitful and mean. With each of her photography series portraying the intelligent, kind and friendly nature of these mysterious creatures, we feel like we know them a little bit better. The interest in foxes seems to be contagious as by the end of each post featuring Roeselien‘s stunning artwork we want to take one of these enchanting animals home.
“These are photos of 8 different foxes. Most of them, I followed for years. Each fox has its own story and is special to me in its own way. 6 of them are not there anymore and their photos are cherished memories of them,” Roeselien told Bored Panda about her exclusive photos of majestic wild foxes captured in the snowy scenery. With the help of her craft, she continues to introduce these complex and unique animals to all of us.
A pop of beautiful and rich red in a slightly monotonic whitewashed winter pallet is all we could want this holiday season.
More Inspiring Stories:
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Commuters Around The World Went Pantless For The Annual “No Pants Subway Ride”
- Cool Snaps That Show Bedroom Walls In The 1980s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Embarrassing Design Mistakes You Won’t Believe Actually Happened
- Quirky Interventions By Octavi Serra Question The Rules Of Public Spaces
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan