Ukiyo-e Inspired Illustrations Capture The Relatable Moments Of Modern Everyday Life
Japanese artist Yamada Zenjidou brings us whimsical illustrations of modern life in the style of old Japanese woodblock prints. These images would look totally normal framed and hanging as vintage art, but look closer and you’ll find you can totally relate to what’s going on.
You need an intermediate level of Japanese language to fully comprehend some of these but they’re simple enough that they could also be great for practicing your Japanese.
That disappointment when you spot a fancy cafe but it turns out to be a beauty salon.
That feeling when you want the free sample but pretend you totally don’t want it.
When “now with 10% more” doesn’t make you feel any happier.
When you’re looking at your reflection in the glass and realize there’s someone on the other side.
When the guy who was least interested in the party is clearly trying the hardest.
Eating instant noodles outside makes it taste oddly better.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Bulgarian Girls Are Crazy About Getting Photographed By Turkish Photographer Ibrahim Kyoseyumer
- Photographer Shot Portraits Of Strangers Before And After She Kissed Them
- Magnificent NSFW Beauty Photography By Stepan Kvardakov
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By Kevin Mathison
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Jenn Brown Captures Amazing Photos Of Abandoned Places Across The USA
- These Ads From Haiti Hope To Use Trump’s Words Against Him
- Belarusian Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Women’s Bodies In Gorgeous Erotic Photos
- “Shape Shifting Birds”: Photographer Captures Stunning Photos Of The Murmurations Of Starlings
- No Pants Subway Ride 2018
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- Spectacular Winners Of The Hasselblad Masters Award 2018
- “Within Two Worlds”: Incredible Dazzling Night Sky Photos By Astro Photographer Brad Goldpaint
- This Guy Bought A Giant Plastic Godzilla, And Now They Travel Everywhere Together
- Retro Photos In WTF Style
- Fashion Is The Focus For Australian Photographer-In-Demand Ali Mitton
- The Tiny Tree House Sits Within A Forest In France
- Fascinating Black And White Photos That Capture Everyday Life Of The United States From Between The 1950s And 1960s
- Funny Illustrations That Show The Two Kinds Of People In The World
- Meet The Ukrainian Photography Duo Taking Nude Selfies To The Next Level