59-Year-Old Woman is Revolutionizing the Modeling Industry
Yasmina Rossi is revolutionizing the modeling industry while simultaneously empowering women everywhere. The 59-year-old began her job as a model when she was in her late 20s—a time when most professionals are seen as too old and are forced to retire.
When she turned 45 years old, that’s when her career really took off as she worked for big companies like MasterCard, AT&T, and Macy’s. Not only did she book big brands at an age that most in the industry would regard as “past her prime”, she also managed to secure these modeling gigs while allowing her wrinkles to stand out in her work, profoundly accentuating her natural beauty.
“I like the way I look now than how I looked 20 years ago,” she told The Sunday Times. “My body is nicer and I feel happier than when I was 20.”
When asked about her beauty-related tips, the talented woman reveals that there’s no secret trick that helps her maintain her appearance. “All I have ever done is eat organic food – long before it became trendy,” Rossi explains.
“I take oil and use it on my skin. I put rapeseed oil on my hair. I scrub my skin once a week with olive oil and sugar. I eat an avocado a day and organic meat and fish.”
She continues on to state that exercise is key, but that you mustn’t overdo it. “This is very important,” she says. “And don’t take medicine if possible. Go with nature instead of fighting it – this is the rule for everything.”
Whatever the secret to her beauty may be, the main takeaway from her success exceeds her personal gains. Rossi represents a new era of beauty represented in fashion.
Though the industry has a long ways to go, she is breaking the mold and offering a step in the right direction, especially in terms of female ageism.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Beautiful Photos Of Marilyn Monroe In New York City By Ed Feingersh, 1955