Cancer Survivor Kristi Loyall Who Had Leg Amputated Now Takes Limb Everywhere
A young woman who was forced to have her right leg amputated below the knee following a cancer diagnosis now takes her detached limb on her adventures – and has even given it its own Instagram account.
Kristi Loyall, from El Reno, Oklahoma, was diagnosed with epitheliod sarcoma, a rare form of cancer in April last year after four years of symptoms that baffled medics.
The 25-year-old was told the devastating news that she would need an amputation but has since found a lighter way to share her recovery with followers – by taking the skeleton of her foot along wherever she goes.
Now in remission, Loyall currently isn’t working because of her disability and is hopeful that by sharing the bizarre images she can raise funds for ongoing care.
The Instagram account One foot wander documents her detached limb in a variety of different scenes from reclining on a picturesque beach, to standing with pet dogs and being pictured in front of urban skylines.
Now, Loyall is hopeful that she can not only raise money towards her future care as a disabled person but that she can raise a smile at the same time with the eye-raising collection of travel snaps.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost