Teabags Designed To Look Like A Goldfish Is Swimming In Your Mug
Taiwan-based creative agency Charm Villa, have designed some limited edition tea bags in the shape of a goldfish.
Created using Japanese fabric and filled with Taiwanese tea leaves, the goldfish come to life, and show their real colors, when added to a cup of hot water.
Due to popular demand, the tea is often sold out, however there are some third-party sellers on Amazon.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Beautiful Monica Bellucci And Her Never-Before-Seen Pictures
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- The Merging Art & Science Of Daniel Martin Diaz
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Gabriel Khiterer Captures Majestic Portraits Of Stray Cats