Teabags Designed To Look Like A Goldfish Is Swimming In Your Mug
Taiwan-based creative agency Charm Villa, have designed some limited edition tea bags in the shape of a goldfish.
Created using Japanese fabric and filled with Taiwanese tea leaves, the goldfish come to life, and show their real colors, when added to a cup of hot water.
Due to popular demand, the tea is often sold out, however there are some third-party sellers on Amazon.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021