Teabags Designed To Look Like A Goldfish Is Swimming In Your Mug
Taiwan-based creative agency Charm Villa, have designed some limited edition tea bags in the shape of a goldfish.
Created using Japanese fabric and filled with Taiwanese tea leaves, the goldfish come to life, and show their real colors, when added to a cup of hot water.
Due to popular demand, the tea is often sold out, however there are some third-party sellers on Amazon.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- 10 Photos Of Carrie Fisher Promoting “Return Of The Jedi” At A Rolling Stone Magazine Beach Shoot, 1983