Artist Jacqueline Mak Takes On Consumerism, Body Politics, Humor, And Eroticism In Raunchy NSWF Collages
A collage artist’s browser history reveals a lot about the subjects that obsess them. For Jacqueline Mak, whose collages engage themes such as consumerism, objectification, and body politics, this translates to an NSFW treasure trove.
“I have a very sleazy retro archive,” she admits to Creators, “and when I’m not looking at porn or pin-up illustrations, thrift stores, Value Village, and Kijiji are my friends.”
Mak’s hyperactive imagination has gravitated towards this type of creative expression from a very young age.
“I drew nipples on Berenstain Bears when I was five,” she says. “In high school, the vice principal had to ask my art teacher to get rid of stenciled neon cocks I printed on the walls.” Mak says that the world of NSFW is “an area I feel most comfortable with because it’s cheeky, visceral, raw, unforgiving and it is what it is.”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Meet World’s Most Versatile Cosplayer: Young Russian Chameleon Ilona Bugaeva
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “Naked City”: Lost In Shanghai With Photographer Liu Tao
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- DROID Lamp, A Retro Robotic Shape
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- Vibrant Fashion And Glamour Photography By Jason Lee Parry