Kids Will Be Kids! James Nathaniel Likes To Turn People Into Children By Making Their Heads Bigger.
When you put one of your friends in charge of editing all the photos you took during your epic vacation, you tend to hope for things like flattering filters and well-adjusted lighting. James Nathaniel’s friends, however, didn’t exactly get the professional treatment they were probably expecting.
“I like to make me and my friends into kids by making our heads bigger in photos,” writes Nathaniel, an illustrator from Bristol, England, who recently took a trip to the South of France with his squad.
In a side-splitting Imgur album, which has gone viral with more than 5 thousand upvotes, Nathaniel transforms his friends so convincingly that his photos almost look like scenes from The Wizard of Oz.
“One of the most important things about growing up is remembering how and when to act like children,” he further commented.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings