Kids Will Be Kids! James Nathaniel Likes To Turn People Into Children By Making Their Heads Bigger.
When you put one of your friends in charge of editing all the photos you took during your epic vacation, you tend to hope for things like flattering filters and well-adjusted lighting. James Nathaniel’s friends, however, didn’t exactly get the professional treatment they were probably expecting.
“I like to make me and my friends into kids by making our heads bigger in photos,” writes Nathaniel, an illustrator from Bristol, England, who recently took a trip to the South of France with his squad.
In a side-splitting Imgur album, which has gone viral with more than 5 thousand upvotes, Nathaniel transforms his friends so convincingly that his photos almost look like scenes from The Wizard of Oz.
“One of the most important things about growing up is remembering how and when to act like children,” he further commented.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Our Deepest Darkest Fears Turned Into Terrifying Cartoons
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- LIFE Magazine’s Sexiest Photos Of All Time