Kids Will Be Kids! James Nathaniel Likes To Turn People Into Children By Making Their Heads Bigger.
When you put one of your friends in charge of editing all the photos you took during your epic vacation, you tend to hope for things like flattering filters and well-adjusted lighting. James Nathaniel’s friends, however, didn’t exactly get the professional treatment they were probably expecting.
“I like to make me and my friends into kids by making our heads bigger in photos,” writes Nathaniel, an illustrator from Bristol, England, who recently took a trip to the South of France with his squad.
In a side-splitting Imgur album, which has gone viral with more than 5 thousand upvotes, Nathaniel transforms his friends so convincingly that his photos almost look like scenes from The Wizard of Oz.
“One of the most important things about growing up is remembering how and when to act like children,” he further commented.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- Very Sharply Defined Rare White Curtain Auroras Seen Over Finland
- The 3D Artist Inward Brings To Light Sublime Cyberpunk Worlds
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- 31 Stunning Black And White Photos Of Europe In The Fifties Through A Soldier‘s Lens
- “Sketching From The Imagination”: The Dark Universe Of Konstantin Kostadinov