Kids Will Be Kids! James Nathaniel Likes To Turn People Into Children By Making Their Heads Bigger.
When you put one of your friends in charge of editing all the photos you took during your epic vacation, you tend to hope for things like flattering filters and well-adjusted lighting. James Nathaniel’s friends, however, didn’t exactly get the professional treatment they were probably expecting.
“I like to make me and my friends into kids by making our heads bigger in photos,” writes Nathaniel, an illustrator from Bristol, England, who recently took a trip to the South of France with his squad.
In a side-splitting Imgur album, which has gone viral with more than 5 thousand upvotes, Nathaniel transforms his friends so convincingly that his photos almost look like scenes from The Wizard of Oz.
“One of the most important things about growing up is remembering how and when to act like children,” he further commented.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Meet World’s Most Versatile Cosplayer: Young Russian Chameleon Ilona Bugaeva
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “Naked City”: Lost In Shanghai With Photographer Liu Tao
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- DROID Lamp, A Retro Robotic Shape
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- Beauty And Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Clint Robert