The Superb Provocative Digital Art By Doping-Pong
Based in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, Doping-Pong is a digital art-project started in 1997 by Dima Mishenin, Lova and Anna Maugli. Doping Pong are the pioneers of digital art in Russia.
The digital art world of Doping Pong is incredibly diverse. It is closely linked to contemporary visual culture and pop aesthetics. In the 90ties, te first digital works of Doping Pong were featured in popular youth magazines “Ptyuch” and “Om”. The late works of Doping-Pong are inspired by a realistic tradition, in which there is a place for both heroism in the spirit of socialist realism and everyday, idyllic romance of the late 60s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious