The Superb Provocative Digital Art By Doping-Pong
Based in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, Doping-Pong is a digital art-project started in 1997 by Dima Mishenin, Lova and Anna Maugli. Doping Pong are the pioneers of digital art in Russia.
The digital art world of Doping Pong is incredibly diverse. It is closely linked to contemporary visual culture and pop aesthetics. In the 90ties, te first digital works of Doping Pong were featured in popular youth magazines “Ptyuch” and “Om”. The late works of Doping-Pong are inspired by a realistic tradition, in which there is a place for both heroism in the spirit of socialist realism and everyday, idyllic romance of the late 60s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Russian Photographer Captured Wonderful Photos While Visiting The Extraordinary Socotra Island
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”