Construction Worker Hides Waldo On Site Everyday For Kids In Hospital Next Door To Find
A thoughtful construction worker named Jason Haney thought it would be nice to do something to cheer up the children in the hospital next door. His idea was absolutely brilliant. Haney, with the help of his daughter, created an 8-foot-tall cut out of Where’s Waldo and hides it on the site every day for the kids in the Memorial Children’s Hospital in South Bend, Indiana to spot. Once Haney is notified that the kids found Waldo, the large cut-out is moved to a different spot, and the kids look for it again. Haney has even created a Facebook group for the kids to post their finds!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Back When the Rotor Rides Were Fun and Dangerous!