Stunning Fashion Illustrations By Esra Røise
Esra is a Norwegian freelance illustrator based in Oslo. She has been drawing since she was little, and has formal training from The Einar Granum School of Art, and a BA in Visual Communication from The Academy of The Arts in Oslo, Norway.
Inspired by seemingly small unimportant everyday situations, and snapshot photography with their impulsiveness, bad cropping and weird angles, people around her, nature,music, the fashion industry and pop-culture in general.
- Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- These Stunning Photographs Of The Mongolian Eagle Keepers Show The Incredible Bond Between Man And Bird
- Oh Good, Tide’s New Packaging Looks Exactly Like Boxed Wine
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Supercool Pics Of Bugatti Cars In The 1920s And 1930s
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- This Unique Collection Of Photographs Shows The Concentrated Faces Of Dogs Just Before Catching Their Beloved Treats