Stunning Fashion Illustrations By Esra Røise
Esra is a Norwegian freelance illustrator based in Oslo. She has been drawing since she was little, and has formal training from The Einar Granum School of Art, and a BA in Visual Communication from The Academy of The Arts in Oslo, Norway.
Inspired by seemingly small unimportant everyday situations, and snapshot photography with their impulsiveness, bad cropping and weird angles, people around her, nature,music, the fashion industry and pop-culture in general.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Artist Gives A Comically Exaggerated Representation Of Popular Characters And Phenomena In His Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Imagines How History’s Most Famous Painters Might Decorate Their Homes Based On The Color Pallettes Of Their Paintings
- The Indian Photo Festival Portrait Prize 2021 Finalists and Winners
- Finalists and Winners of The Head On Portrait Award 2021
- The Winners of The Historic Photographer of The Year Awards 2021 Have Been Announced
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Jaw-Dropping Photography by Kaiyhun