Toru Iwatani Shows His Original Drafts For Pac-Man
Photos of Toru Iwatani, the Japanese video game creator of the arcade game Pac-Man, showing his first sketches for the iconic game has surfaced on Reddit.
Pacman was launched in 1980 under computer software company Namco, it reached international popularity and has since joined its place in pop-culture history.
The sketches are stamped in the middle that means ‘secret’.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Range Rover Driver Slates Dealership By Graffitiing His Own Car With Angry Messages
- These Black and White Architecture Photos by Alessio Forlano Show the Unseen Perfection of Buildings We Pass on the Daily
- Matt Lipps’ Carefully Constructed Photographic Tableaus
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- The Anatomy Of The Songs Graphically Explained By Artist