Singapore Coffee Maker Invented A Fluffy Cotton Candy Cloud Drips A ‘Rain’ Of Sugar Into A Coffee Cup
The Chinese coffee company Mellower has created a tempest in a teacup with their uniquely poetic “Sweet Little Rain” espresso drink. The primary feature of this concoction is a fluffy white cloud made of cotton candy that sits above a steaming Americano and melts little raindrops of sugar right into the cup. The bulk of the photos taken are from the Mellower Coffee Singapore, but there may be other locations that serve this whimsical, very popular treat.
View this post on Instagram
🌧☕️🤙🏽May we always end and start our year with good coffee and great vibes. #mellowerxgopro #mellowercoffeesg #goprogallerysg #gopromysg #goprosg #gopro #hero7black #quikapp #quikstories #goodvibes #familytime #qualitytime #sweetlittlerain #happynewyear #hello2019 @mellowercoffeesg @gopromysg
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival