You’ll Want To Be Seen With One Of These Starbucks Coffee Cups
Unlike millions of people who toss away their used Starbucks cups each day, 20-year-old artist Carrah Aldridge sees them as the perfect canvas to express herself. Armed with a white gel pen, trusty Sharpie and colour pens she spends hours turning the iconic paper cups into unique and eye-catching artworks.
“I got my inspiration from an artist by the name of Kristina Webb who drew on a cup and then I decided to try it out myself. To say the least, it turned out to be one of my favourite things to do and now I have a little collection growing”, said Carrah to Bored Panda.
She creates individual designs for each cup, letting her imagination run wild without any preconceived ideas of what she’s about to draw. Sometimes she’ll conjure up complex geometric patterns other times sweeping floral patterns. After she’s done she re-purposes the cups, using them to house her pens, scissors and paper clips.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Vintage Photos of Cars During Winter in the 1950s and ’60s
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova