Artist Made A Baby Yoda Doll Entirely From Materials That She Found At Home
According to Gina Wetzel: “Throughout this December, I was busy making my own baby Yoda! I fell in love with it since the first episode of the Mandalorian (which is also one of my favorite shows of 2019!) and immediately started working on this doll.
I have been making my toys since early childhood because some of my favorite shows were too old or not popular enough to get any merchandise. So it was just natural to get up and sculpt this little fellow, while there was no official doll in sight!
Luckily, all the materials were already in my studio (polymer clay, worbla, and fabric), and I did not have to buy anything. Even its hair was made of sheep fur, that I pulled from my flokati rug!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Vietnamese Artist Creates Surreal Illustrations Of Animals and Cute Things in the Forest
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey