Artist Made A Baby Yoda Doll Entirely From Materials That She Found At Home
According to Gina Wetzel: “Throughout this December, I was busy making my own baby Yoda! I fell in love with it since the first episode of the Mandalorian (which is also one of my favorite shows of 2019!) and immediately started working on this doll.
I have been making my toys since early childhood because some of my favorite shows were too old or not popular enough to get any merchandise. So it was just natural to get up and sculpt this little fellow, while there was no official doll in sight!
Luckily, all the materials were already in my studio (polymer clay, worbla, and fabric), and I did not have to buy anything. Even its hair was made of sheep fur, that I pulled from my flokati rug!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of Pets Wearing Gas Masks During The World War I
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Where’s Waldo Coronavirus Edition Is Here And It’s A Tad Easier To Spot Waldo Than Usual
- Vintage Photos Of Lumberjacks Who Felled Big Trees Using Only Hand Tools In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine