Artist Made A Baby Yoda Doll Entirely From Materials That She Found At Home
According to Gina Wetzel: “Throughout this December, I was busy making my own baby Yoda! I fell in love with it since the first episode of the Mandalorian (which is also one of my favorite shows of 2019!) and immediately started working on this doll.
I have been making my toys since early childhood because some of my favorite shows were too old or not popular enough to get any merchandise. So it was just natural to get up and sculpt this little fellow, while there was no official doll in sight!
Luckily, all the materials were already in my studio (polymer clay, worbla, and fabric), and I did not have to buy anything. Even its hair was made of sheep fur, that I pulled from my flokati rug!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society