Slasher Sweaters: The Perfect Gift For The Psychopath In Your Life
Holiday fun from Austin’s Mondo Gallery. Curators and retailers of limited edition screen-printed posters, movie soundtracks on vinyl, VHS re-issues, toys, and clothing, the freaks at Mondo are always on the cutting edge of pop culture weirdness.
This collection of Mondo Slasher Sweaters was inspired by Halloween, Friday the 13th, and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Designed by Middle of Beyond, these spooky threads are on sale right now. Just in time for Halloween.
The Freddy cardigan is perfect for the demented stepfather or creepy old uncle in your life. Or perhaps your math teacher, the one with the twisted smile and the tombstone eyes.
Via Dangerous Minds
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects