Slasher Sweaters: The Perfect Gift For The Psychopath In Your Life
Holiday fun from Austin’s Mondo Gallery. Curators and retailers of limited edition screen-printed posters, movie soundtracks on vinyl, VHS re-issues, toys, and clothing, the freaks at Mondo are always on the cutting edge of pop culture weirdness.
This collection of Mondo Slasher Sweaters was inspired by Halloween, Friday the 13th, and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Designed by Middle of Beyond, these spooky threads are on sale right now. Just in time for Halloween.
The Freddy cardigan is perfect for the demented stepfather or creepy old uncle in your life. Or perhaps your math teacher, the one with the twisted smile and the tombstone eyes.
Via Dangerous Minds
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- Photographer Brent Stirton Captured Magnificent Images Of Mursi Warriors Of The Omo Valley In Ethiopia
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants