Slasher Sweaters: The Perfect Gift For The Psychopath In Your Life
Holiday fun from Austin’s Mondo Gallery. Curators and retailers of limited edition screen-printed posters, movie soundtracks on vinyl, VHS re-issues, toys, and clothing, the freaks at Mondo are always on the cutting edge of pop culture weirdness.
This collection of Mondo Slasher Sweaters was inspired by Halloween, Friday the 13th, and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Designed by Middle of Beyond, these spooky threads are on sale right now. Just in time for Halloween.
The Freddy cardigan is perfect for the demented stepfather or creepy old uncle in your life. Or perhaps your math teacher, the one with the twisted smile and the tombstone eyes.
Via Dangerous Minds
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Russian Couple Build Pyramid Of Giza Replica In Their Rural Backyard
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape