Artist Merges Humans, Flora And Fauna In His Marvelous Anatomical Illustrations
With graphite and acrylic, Italian artist Nunzio Paci creates illustrations that mix together the elements of anatomy and floral arrangements. This, in turn, creates abstract compositions that leap off the page.
The dreamy look and pastels give off a surrealistic impression, allowing a deeper and closer look inside each painting’s subject – a deer, a fox, a wolf, and even a human. Instead of leaving his works as depictions of anatomically-correct skeletons, Paci adorns them with succulent bouquets of flowers and plants.
Scroll down and see for yourself!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival