Artist Merges Humans, Flora And Fauna In His Marvelous Anatomical Illustrations
With graphite and acrylic, Italian artist Nunzio Paci creates illustrations that mix together the elements of anatomy and floral arrangements. This, in turn, creates abstract compositions that leap off the page.
The dreamy look and pastels give off a surrealistic impression, allowing a deeper and closer look inside each painting’s subject – a deer, a fox, a wolf, and even a human. Instead of leaving his works as depictions of anatomically-correct skeletons, Paci adorns them with succulent bouquets of flowers and plants.
Scroll down and see for yourself!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom
- “Star Wars” Characters Brilliantly Reimagined As “Calvin And Hobbes”
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- Digital Artist Remixes Famous Faces To Create Seamless Celebrity Hybrids
- 68 Nostalgic Images Of The Greatest Pop Culture Legends In History Shared By Morrison Hotel Gallery
- A Day At Mission Beach, California, August 1970
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- “Out Of This World”: Photographer Egor Rogalev Visits The Museum Of Soviet Space Travel