Artist Merges Humans, Flora And Fauna In His Marvelous Anatomical Illustrations
With graphite and acrylic, Italian artist Nunzio Paci creates illustrations that mix together the elements of anatomy and floral arrangements. This, in turn, creates abstract compositions that leap off the page.
The dreamy look and pastels give off a surrealistic impression, allowing a deeper and closer look inside each painting’s subject – a deer, a fox, a wolf, and even a human. Instead of leaving his works as depictions of anatomically-correct skeletons, Paci adorns them with succulent bouquets of flowers and plants.
Scroll down and see for yourself!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What a Dick: The Porniest Grave in Paris’s Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors