Artist Merges Humans, Flora And Fauna In His Marvelous Anatomical Illustrations
With graphite and acrylic, Italian artist Nunzio Paci creates illustrations that mix together the elements of anatomy and floral arrangements. This, in turn, creates abstract compositions that leap off the page.
The dreamy look and pastels give off a surrealistic impression, allowing a deeper and closer look inside each painting’s subject – a deer, a fox, a wolf, and even a human. Instead of leaving his works as depictions of anatomically-correct skeletons, Paci adorns them with succulent bouquets of flowers and plants.
Scroll down and see for yourself!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Photographer Gilmar Silva Exposes The Not So Glamorous Side Of Photography In Revealing Photos
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “The Morning Never Came”: Amazing Fantasy Illustrations By Adrian Smith
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Artist Signe Pierce Explores The Chaotic Beauty Of Reality And Its Natural Tefractions