Artist Merges Humans, Flora And Fauna In His Marvelous Anatomical Illustrations
With graphite and acrylic, Italian artist Nunzio Paci creates illustrations that mix together the elements of anatomy and floral arrangements. This, in turn, creates abstract compositions that leap off the page.
The dreamy look and pastels give off a surrealistic impression, allowing a deeper and closer look inside each painting’s subject – a deer, a fox, a wolf, and even a human. Instead of leaving his works as depictions of anatomically-correct skeletons, Paci adorns them with succulent bouquets of flowers and plants.
Scroll down and see for yourself!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes