Artist Merges Humans, Flora And Fauna In His Marvelous Anatomical Illustrations
With graphite and acrylic, Italian artist Nunzio Paci creates illustrations that mix together the elements of anatomy and floral arrangements. This, in turn, creates abstract compositions that leap off the page.
The dreamy look and pastels give off a surrealistic impression, allowing a deeper and closer look inside each painting’s subject – a deer, a fox, a wolf, and even a human. Instead of leaving his works as depictions of anatomically-correct skeletons, Paci adorns them with succulent bouquets of flowers and plants.
Scroll down and see for yourself!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Winter Is Coming, So Please Enjoy This Insane 1980s Book Of Knitted Sweaters
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People