Artist Merges Humans, Flora And Fauna In His Marvelous Anatomical Illustrations
With graphite and acrylic, Italian artist Nunzio Paci creates illustrations that mix together the elements of anatomy and floral arrangements. This, in turn, creates abstract compositions that leap off the page.
The dreamy look and pastels give off a surrealistic impression, allowing a deeper and closer look inside each painting’s subject – a deer, a fox, a wolf, and even a human. Instead of leaving his works as depictions of anatomically-correct skeletons, Paci adorns them with succulent bouquets of flowers and plants.
Scroll down and see for yourself!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Stress: TMJ Disorder Visualized As A Bronze And Concrete Sculpture
- Couple Spends $25,000 To Convert Old Truck Into Mobile Home And It Looks Better Than Most Apartments
- Japanese Photographer Shows The Otherworldly Beauty Of Nara Prefecture In Serendipitous Scene
- Designed By Nature: World’s Greatest Gallery Of Mushrooms That Look Like Butts
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You