Artist Merges Humans, Flora And Fauna In His Marvelous Anatomical Illustrations
With graphite and acrylic, Italian artist Nunzio Paci creates illustrations that mix together the elements of anatomy and floral arrangements. This, in turn, creates abstract compositions that leap off the page.
The dreamy look and pastels give off a surrealistic impression, allowing a deeper and closer look inside each painting’s subject – a deer, a fox, a wolf, and even a human. Instead of leaving his works as depictions of anatomically-correct skeletons, Paci adorns them with succulent bouquets of flowers and plants.
Scroll down and see for yourself!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes
- Hilarious Drawings Of Celebrities Slapping Trump
- Hilariously Threatening Warning Signs
- Send-Ups Of Pop Culture And Capitalism Hidden In Retail Stores By Obvious Plant
- Paolo Di Paolo Captured Spectacular Photos Of Italy In The 1950s And 60s
- Artist Illustrates Monsters Coming Out Of People’s Phones Because We Stare At Them Too Much
- Coloring For Grown-Ups: The Adult Activity Book