“Forever Alone”: Superb Editorial Illustrations By Angelica Alzona
Angelica Alzona is a NYC-based Filipino-American illustrator, animator and designer from Washington, DC. She is currently the senior editorial illustrator for Gizmodo Media Group, formerly Gawker, making work for Gizmodo, Splinter, Jezebel, Deadspin, Kotaku, The Root, Lifehacker and Jalopnik.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Light And Its Form of Absence”: Architecture Photography by Andres Gallardo Albajar
- Tom Selleck Photoshopped Into Waterfall Scenes With a Sandwich
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?
- Artist Creates 3D Sculptures Of Ancient Deities And Mythological Creatures With A Modern And Surreal Twist
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s