Striking Three-Dimensional Interventions by Mr. June Layer Geometric Paintings Onto Architectural Elements
Since 1985 David Louf, aka Mr. June, has been creating striking urban interventions, recently producing murals that layer three-dimensional effects onto architectural elements. Within the last year his vibrant geometric abstractions have challenged viewer’s perceptions in projects across the world.
Whether he is painting a graffiti piece, working in his multi-disciplinary graphic design studio, or creating a large mural project, Louf continuously aims to blend his love for typography, fascination with abstraction, and free spirit of graffiti culture. These results are regularly applied to the most unusual and unexpected urban structures.
- Photos Of Time Before The Invention Of That Grossly Antisocial Device: The Smartphone
- Aerosutra: How People Survive On Long-Haul Flights While Trying To Sleep
- People Getting Stabbed In Medieval Art Who Just Don’t Give A Damn
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Beautiful Feminine Photo Portraits By The Russian Fashion Photographer Svetlana Belyaeva
- Gorgeous Beauty And Lifestyle Female Portraits By Nathan Lobato
- This Make-up Artist Transforms Herself Into Dark Characters
- Hilarious Prank Gift Packages To Surprise Your Friends This Christmas