Striking Three-Dimensional Interventions by Mr. June Layer Geometric Paintings Onto Architectural Elements
Since 1985 David Louf, aka Mr. June, has been creating striking urban interventions, recently producing murals that layer three-dimensional effects onto architectural elements. Within the last year his vibrant geometric abstractions have challenged viewer’s perceptions in projects across the world.
Whether he is painting a graffiti piece, working in his multi-disciplinary graphic design studio, or creating a large mural project, Louf continuously aims to blend his love for typography, fascination with abstraction, and free spirit of graffiti culture. These results are regularly applied to the most unusual and unexpected urban structures.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden