Giant RoboCop Statue Finally Finds Its Home In Detroit
It’s official. The crowdfunded, officially sanctioned RoboCop statue has found a permanent home in Detroit.
The Michigan Science Center will become the permanent location for the 10-foot-tall bronze statue after nearly a decade of looking for a proper place for the RoboCop monument. The official unveiling of the statue has yet to be announced, but it’s expected to be revealed any day now. This is huge news for RoboCop fans who completely funded the Kickstarter back in 2011. The original goal was $50,000 and the campaign ended with a grand total of $67,000.
The Michigan Science Center president and Tonya Matthews stated that the center is, “honored to be the host site for this amazing piece of art.”
- Before Facebook: This Is How We Used to Unfriend People Back Then
- How Far From Home: Couple of Adventure Hunters Share Breathtaking Shots Of Unique Places
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- These 8 Paintings Are Filled With Easter Eggs That Are Only Visible When You Zoom In
- Bizarre And Creepy Vintage Christmas Cards From The Victorian Era
- This Instagram Account Shares Amazing Photos Of The Doors Of London
- Worst Christmas Album Covers Of All Time
- Idyllic Illustrations Of Love And Affection That Will Warm Your Heart
- Microsoft Will Send This Awesome Looking Windows 95 Sweater To Some Lucky Fans
- Russian Museum Has Created Christmas Tree From The Dissected LADA