Giant RoboCop Statue Finally Finds Its Home In Detroit
It’s official. The crowdfunded, officially sanctioned RoboCop statue has found a permanent home in Detroit.
The Michigan Science Center will become the permanent location for the 10-foot-tall bronze statue after nearly a decade of looking for a proper place for the RoboCop monument. The official unveiling of the statue has yet to be announced, but it’s expected to be revealed any day now. This is huge news for RoboCop fans who completely funded the Kickstarter back in 2011. The original goal was $50,000 and the campaign ended with a grand total of $67,000.
The Michigan Science Center president and Tonya Matthews stated that the center is, “honored to be the host site for this amazing piece of art.”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men
- Japanese Cosplayer’s ‘BoobPack’ Becomes A Viral Trend On Twitter
- The Realistic NSFW 3D Character Art By Hood Saladine
- The Badass And Chilling Watercolor Paintings Of Misha Vyrtsev
- Photographer Visited Bolivia’s Graveyard Of Trains
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Supercharged Art Of Walter Molino
- Geeky And Adorable Silhouettes By Andy Fairhurst Make You Go Awww
- Vladislav Ociacia’s Robot Renders Are Works Of Art
- The Robot Next Door: Playful And Visionary Series By Nicolas Bigot, Niko Photographisme
- Illustrator Pascal Blanché Is Building A Stunning Sci-Fi Universe
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Vibrant Fashion And Glamour Photography By Jason Lee Parry
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- Beauty And Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Clint Robert