This Awesome Tiny Landscape In A Coffee Cup
Amazing coffee cup art by artist Yukihiro Kaneuchi.
When a product is created, it is as though new born, with no memory or understanding of the world around it. These relationships are formed through user interaction over time, the product “ages” and gains knowledge of it’s purpose in the world.The stain’s image is a representation of the products feelings, memory as the product ages through use.
More: Yukihiro Kaneuchi
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Athletic Clothing Company Has Launched A Controversial Ad Campaign Shows Marine Vet With Hogtied ‘Trump’
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones
- Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Politically Incorrect: This Artist Manipulates Popular Culture References To Satirize Contemporary Society And Politics
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species