This Awesome Tiny Landscape In A Coffee Cup
Amazing coffee cup art by artist Yukihiro Kaneuchi.
When a product is created, it is as though new born, with no memory or understanding of the world around it. These relationships are formed through user interaction over time, the product “ages” and gains knowledge of it’s purpose in the world.The stain’s image is a representation of the products feelings, memory as the product ages through use.
More: Yukihiro Kaneuchi
More Inspiring Stories:
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Commuters Around The World Went Pantless For The Annual “No Pants Subway Ride”
- Cool Snaps That Show Bedroom Walls In The 1980s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Embarrassing Design Mistakes You Won’t Believe Actually Happened
- Quirky Interventions By Octavi Serra Question The Rules Of Public Spaces
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan