A Flash Drive Made To Look Like You’re Storing Data On A Fish’s Brain
These are the 32GB flash drives that were designed to look like the storage actually takes place in the brain of a small silver-striped round herring fish encased in resin. Of course it doesn’t, it’s just a tiny 32GB flash drive with a resin stick attached and some wires and capacitors inside to complete the illusion.
Still, don’t let that stop you from buying one and telling a coworker it really does operate on a dead fish’s brain. Then when they ask you how you tell them it’s obviously nanoscale cellular computational storage and they should look it up if they don’t believe you. Then when they return to their own cubicle to actually look it up, that’s when you club them in the back of the head before they can discover your dark secret.
Anyways, it appears that @ni28_xp has a knack for creating intriguing USB flash drive and this particular fish USB flash drive will be exhibited and sold at an event called HandMade in Japan Fes ‘Winter’ 2019 on January 12, 2019. And it is not cheap, btw. @ni28_xp has priced this 32 GB USB 3.0 item at 7,800 Yen a pop, or about 72 American dollars based on the current going rate. If you are keen on @ni28_xp’s other works for sale, you can hit up his store.
Kepe going for a couple more shots and a video of the flash’s light effect when in use.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Incredible Photographs From The Construction Of The Forth Railway Bridge, A 19th Century Engineering Marvel
- Stunning Photos From The Hair Freezing Contest Of Takhini Hot Springs
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- An Authentic 16th Century Plague Doctor Mask Preserved And On Display At The German Museum Of Medical History
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends