Meet Selk’bag, The Wearable Sleeping Bag
Wouldn’t it be great if you could walk around and feel just as warm and cozy as if you were wrapped in a blanket? And then you could stop and take a nap anytime? That’s the idea behind the Selk’bag.
It’s a wearable sleeping bag you can walk in! Move over, Snuggie, this is a game-changer. Picture this: you’re camping, it’s a bit cold outside the tent, but you left your alarm clock in the car. Not a problem when you’re wearing a Selk’bag. Even if you never go camping, you’ll love the feel of staying warm around the house. What could be better? Well, maybe if the sleeping bag made you into a Star Wars character…
Selk’Bag brings warmth to your life in all you do—day or night, active or sleeping—with wearable, form-fit sleeping bags that provide fun, comfort, and mobility and reflect your unique personality.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The New Aesthetic of Graphic Design and Typography by Daan Rietbergen
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo