Meet Selk’bag, The Wearable Sleeping Bag
Wouldn’t it be great if you could walk around and feel just as warm and cozy as if you were wrapped in a blanket? And then you could stop and take a nap anytime? That’s the idea behind the Selk’bag.
It’s a wearable sleeping bag you can walk in! Move over, Snuggie, this is a game-changer. Picture this: you’re camping, it’s a bit cold outside the tent, but you left your alarm clock in the car. Not a problem when you’re wearing a Selk’bag. Even if you never go camping, you’ll love the feel of staying warm around the house. What could be better? Well, maybe if the sleeping bag made you into a Star Wars character…
Selk’Bag brings warmth to your life in all you do—day or night, active or sleeping—with wearable, form-fit sleeping bags that provide fun, comfort, and mobility and reflect your unique personality.
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Spectacular Detailed Pixel Art Illustrations By Octavi Navarro
- “Rust In Peace”: Bizarre Soviet-Era Cars Fill Russian Mechanic’s Field
- “Lost In The Dark And Then Gone”: Atmospheric Photography Inspired By Nature And Dreams