Meet Selk’bag, The Wearable Sleeping Bag
Wouldn’t it be great if you could walk around and feel just as warm and cozy as if you were wrapped in a blanket? And then you could stop and take a nap anytime? That’s the idea behind the Selk’bag.
It’s a wearable sleeping bag you can walk in! Move over, Snuggie, this is a game-changer. Picture this: you’re camping, it’s a bit cold outside the tent, but you left your alarm clock in the car. Not a problem when you’re wearing a Selk’bag. Even if you never go camping, you’ll love the feel of staying warm around the house. What could be better? Well, maybe if the sleeping bag made you into a Star Wars character…
Selk’Bag brings warmth to your life in all you do—day or night, active or sleeping—with wearable, form-fit sleeping bags that provide fun, comfort, and mobility and reflect your unique personality.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Musical Roads That Play Melodies When Cars Drive Over
- Impressive Photos That Capture Street Scenes Of Vancouver In The Late 1970s
- Rare And Beautiful Photos Of 18-Year-Old Freshman Madonna At The University of Michigan In 1976
- Indian Artist Kevin Adams Creates Breathtaking Digital Artworks
- Black And White Photo Goes Viral Because People Are Seeing It In Color Due To An Optical Illusion
- Fisherman Catch Record Breaking Mako Shark