Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
Lim Heng Swee is a Malaysian illustrator and graphic designer who aims to make people smile more in their everyday lives. For his latest project, he created a series of moody animals to show that sometimes it’s okay to be sad.
“I always think that positive energy is overrated, sometimes we need to be true to yourself,” says the artist. “It’s ok to be sad, moody, frustrated sometimes, all we need to do is rest, do nothing, be quiet a little while. The negative feeling will be digesting through time. At the time when we healed, we know we will be a better and happier person.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- How Do Perceptions Of Beauty Vary Across The Globe?
- Amazing Vintage Photographs Of Cat’s Meat Sellers In London In The Early 20th Century
- Japan’s Abandoned Mines Hint At The Ruins We’ll Leave Behind