Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
Lim Heng Swee is a Malaysian illustrator and graphic designer who aims to make people smile more in their everyday lives. For his latest project, he created a series of moody animals to show that sometimes it’s okay to be sad.
“I always think that positive energy is overrated, sometimes we need to be true to yourself,” says the artist. “It’s ok to be sad, moody, frustrated sometimes, all we need to do is rest, do nothing, be quiet a little while. The negative feeling will be digesting through time. At the time when we healed, we know we will be a better and happier person.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s