Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
Lim Heng Swee is a Malaysian illustrator and graphic designer who aims to make people smile more in their everyday lives. For his latest project, he created a series of moody animals to show that sometimes it’s okay to be sad.
“I always think that positive energy is overrated, sometimes we need to be true to yourself,” says the artist. “It’s ok to be sad, moody, frustrated sometimes, all we need to do is rest, do nothing, be quiet a little while. The negative feeling will be digesting through time. At the time when we healed, we know we will be a better and happier person.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Artist Imagines The Secret Life Of Wild Animals When No One‘s Watching
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Photographer Visits Famous Movie Scene Locations In Real Life
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Russian Artist Turns Famous Venus By Botticelli Into A Japanese Doll