Russian Mother Takes Amazing Intimate Portraits Of Her Kids With Animals
Elena Shumilova was born in 1981. She grew up in a small town near Moscow. She was very passionate in Music & Art also Childrens & Animals are her life. Spare some seconds with every portrait here and am sure it would open up the world which was once familiar to all of us. Beautiful, delicate, and yet mystical, the one which was in the middle of our childhood.
Elena, was able to capture images her kids playing with such animals as rabbits, dogs, cats and ducks as they become totally immersed in their communication with their furry friends.
“Children’s & animals – it’s my life. Because I’m a mom of two sons and we spend a lot of time on the farm. I shoot my boys, my dog & rabbits & ducks & sometimes my friends and their children.
When shooting I prefer to use natural light – both inside and outside. I love all sorts of light conditions – street lights, candlelight, fog, smoke, rain, and snow – everything that gives visual and emotional depth to the image.
I largely trust my intuition and inspiration when I compose photos. I get inspired mainly by a desire to express something I feel, though I usually cannot tell exactly what is that.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- Dave Burke’s Superb Acid Art
- Cutest ‘Angular’ Animals and Characters by Nathan Pangilinan