Three Swedish Friends Have Designed A Contemporary Moustache Protector
For those of you that don’t have a moustache, let us explain what we’re talking about. When men with moustaches eat or drink, they have the annoying problem of getting their food or drink stuck in their ‘stache, as seen below.
The solution? A moustache shield, which is a simple metal plate that can be worn like a necklace, and when needed can be placed on your glass or held in place on your face if you are eating, and therefore providing a shield for your moustache.
The mustache shield can be dated back to the late 1890’s, when some inventors designed simple (or not so simple) guards to protect their facial hair from getting dirty.
The Odd Company, with their much more recently designed ‘stache protector, have created a modern day solution to the age-old problem of getting food and drinks stuck in the moustache.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things