Three Swedish Friends Have Designed A Contemporary Moustache Protector
For those of you that don’t have a moustache, let us explain what we’re talking about. When men with moustaches eat or drink, they have the annoying problem of getting their food or drink stuck in their ‘stache, as seen below.
The solution? A moustache shield, which is a simple metal plate that can be worn like a necklace, and when needed can be placed on your glass or held in place on your face if you are eating, and therefore providing a shield for your moustache.
The mustache shield can be dated back to the late 1890’s, when some inventors designed simple (or not so simple) guards to protect their facial hair from getting dirty.
The Odd Company, with their much more recently designed ‘stache protector, have created a modern day solution to the age-old problem of getting food and drinks stuck in the moustache.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- The World’s Largest Photography Competition Announced 100 Finalists From Over A Million Entries And Here’s 30 Of Them
- Photographer Henry Do Captures Breathtaking Aerial Images Of The Circular Community In Denmark
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- Adorable German Shorthair Assumes Many Different Looks And Poses In Whimsical Photo Series
- Centipede, Spider And Other Creepy Animal-Inspired Handbags Created By A Japanese Artist
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s