Three Swedish Friends Have Designed A Contemporary Moustache Protector
For those of you that don’t have a moustache, let us explain what we’re talking about. When men with moustaches eat or drink, they have the annoying problem of getting their food or drink stuck in their ‘stache, as seen below.
The solution? A moustache shield, which is a simple metal plate that can be worn like a necklace, and when needed can be placed on your glass or held in place on your face if you are eating, and therefore providing a shield for your moustache.
The mustache shield can be dated back to the late 1890’s, when some inventors designed simple (or not so simple) guards to protect their facial hair from getting dirty.
The Odd Company, with their much more recently designed ‘stache protector, have created a modern day solution to the age-old problem of getting food and drinks stuck in the moustache.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- “Stagnation”: An Illustrative Exploration of Modern Surrealism by Anastasiya Kraynyuk
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known