Three Swedish Friends Have Designed A Contemporary Moustache Protector
For those of you that don’t have a moustache, let us explain what we’re talking about. When men with moustaches eat or drink, they have the annoying problem of getting their food or drink stuck in their ‘stache, as seen below.
The solution? A moustache shield, which is a simple metal plate that can be worn like a necklace, and when needed can be placed on your glass or held in place on your face if you are eating, and therefore providing a shield for your moustache.
The mustache shield can be dated back to the late 1890’s, when some inventors designed simple (or not so simple) guards to protect their facial hair from getting dirty.
The Odd Company, with their much more recently designed ‘stache protector, have created a modern day solution to the age-old problem of getting food and drinks stuck in the moustache.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- This Artist Uses Emojis To Create Images Of Female Nipples So She Can Bypass Instagram’s Ban On Nudity
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Futuristic Images Of Tokyo Which Trapped Two Photographers
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Yokai Horrors From The 18th Century Bakemono Zukushi Scroll – The Nightmarish, Curious And Rather Cute Demons Were Created In The Edo Period
- Girl Draws Self-Portraits Before And During LSD High