Forensic Artist Brilliantly Reconstructs A Face From An Empty Skull-Shaped Bottle Of Crystal Head Vodka
Scotland forensic artist Nigel took an empty skull-shaped bottle of high-end Crystal Head Vodka and reconstructed a face — much like he would have with an actual skull — based on it. Nigel thankfully took a series of photos documenting the step-by-step process from empty bottle to creepy reconstructed face.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram