This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
Kuhl-Racing Nissan GT-R is something that you could not miss at the 2016 Tokyo Auto Salon. Its appearance is by far and away the most insane the world has ever seen. That engraved gold metal paint job is a masterpiece. Yup, it is a paint job, not a wrap. First, they made the engravings to the body panels and then painted them to achieve this unique look.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan