Artist Karoline Hinz Makes A Realistic Two Toed Sloth Costume
Berlin-based artist Karoline Hinz (previously) has created a two toed sloth suit for… well, we really don’t know the reason. Hinz is a costume designer, sculptor and prop maker with an impressive body of work that comprises collaborations in theatre productions, music videos and movies.
Padded undersuit, separate full body fursuit with extended claw-gloves (movable) and separate head. Face is sculpted, molded and casted in silicone with hair punched front and glass eyes. Claws are casted in semi rigid translucent polyurethane.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Life-Size Cardboard Figures By Warren King
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- A-Z As Game Of Thrones Characters By Kerry Bell Is The Most Creative Thing You’ll See Today
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms