Artist Karoline Hinz Makes A Realistic Two Toed Sloth Costume
Berlin-based artist Karoline Hinz (previously) has created a two toed sloth suit for… well, we really don’t know the reason. Hinz is a costume designer, sculptor and prop maker with an impressive body of work that comprises collaborations in theatre productions, music videos and movies.
Padded undersuit, separate full body fursuit with extended claw-gloves (movable) and separate head. Face is sculpted, molded and casted in silicone with hair punched front and glass eyes. Claws are casted in semi rigid translucent polyurethane.
More Inspiring Stories:
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Commuters Around The World Went Pantless For The Annual “No Pants Subway Ride”
- Cool Snaps That Show Bedroom Walls In The 1980s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Embarrassing Design Mistakes You Won’t Believe Actually Happened
- Quirky Interventions By Octavi Serra Question The Rules Of Public Spaces
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan