Artist Karoline Hinz Makes A Realistic Two Toed Sloth Costume
Berlin-based artist Karoline Hinz (previously) has created a two toed sloth suit for… well, we really don’t know the reason. Hinz is a costume designer, sculptor and prop maker with an impressive body of work that comprises collaborations in theatre productions, music videos and movies.
Padded undersuit, separate full body fursuit with extended claw-gloves (movable) and separate head. Face is sculpted, molded and casted in silicone with hair punched front and glass eyes. Claws are casted in semi rigid translucent polyurethane.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror