“My Dead Pony”: Stunning Dismounted Collages By Raphael Vicenzi
Raphael Vicenzi is an illustrator and artist from Brussels, Belgium. A self-proclaimed ’graphic destroyer’ who explores ’creative misdirection’, working under the pseudonym Mydeadpony, Vicenzi is a fruitful designer who turns his peculiar ideas into crazy collages.
Most of his graphics contain a female character in combination with different patterns, colors, graffiti, clothing items, print motifs, and other elements that stylize the scene.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Photos Of Marilyn Monroe In New York City By Ed Feingersh, 1955