“My Dead Pony”: Stunning Dismounted Collages By Raphael Vicenzi
Raphael Vicenzi is an illustrator and artist from Brussels, Belgium. A self-proclaimed ’graphic destroyer’ who explores ’creative misdirection’, working under the pseudonym Mydeadpony, Vicenzi is a fruitful designer who turns his peculiar ideas into crazy collages.
Most of his graphics contain a female character in combination with different patterns, colors, graffiti, clothing items, print motifs, and other elements that stylize the scene.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Amazing Pics From Kyoto “Bullet Tour” Show No Matter How Tight Your Schedule, You Should Go