“My Dead Pony”: Stunning Dismounted Collages By Raphael Vicenzi
Raphael Vicenzi is an illustrator and artist from Brussels, Belgium. A self-proclaimed ’graphic destroyer’ who explores ’creative misdirection’, working under the pseudonym Mydeadpony, Vicenzi is a fruitful designer who turns his peculiar ideas into crazy collages.
Most of his graphics contain a female character in combination with different patterns, colors, graffiti, clothing items, print motifs, and other elements that stylize the scene.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers