This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
According to Lana van den Heuvel, a makeup artist and photographer: “Ever since I was a kid, I have loved makeup and face painting. It took a pandemic actually to start doing it myself. On average, I spend between 60 and 90 minutes per look, and I find it very therapeutic. It gives me a chance to not think about everything that is going on and clear my mind.
I mainly use water-based paint, but sometimes I change things up and use makeup and glitter. People always ask me whether my skin doesn’t feel dry or if my skin doesn’t react to the many paintings I do; it does not. Make sure to moisturize and not wear the paintings for too long at a time.
I hope you enjoy them, please let me know what you think!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers