This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
According to Lana van den Heuvel, a makeup artist and photographer: “Ever since I was a kid, I have loved makeup and face painting. It took a pandemic actually to start doing it myself. On average, I spend between 60 and 90 minutes per look, and I find it very therapeutic. It gives me a chance to not think about everything that is going on and clear my mind.
I mainly use water-based paint, but sometimes I change things up and use makeup and glitter. People always ask me whether my skin doesn’t feel dry or if my skin doesn’t react to the many paintings I do; it does not. Make sure to moisturize and not wear the paintings for too long at a time.
I hope you enjoy them, please let me know what you think!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Netherworlds: The Fantastic Worlds of John Pak
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Alex Eckman-Lawn’s Surreal Layered Artworks
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries
- Russian Artist Creates Superb Snowy Street Art and Installations
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals