College Professor Is Making Flower Crowns For Animals And They Look Majestic
The first flower crown college professor Yarely made was for her dog, Australian shepherd Freya. And that one was just for the pup, to take fun photos for Instagram. Well, what started as a simple prop for a picture soon turned into a brand.
The Californian created Freya’s Floral Company that offers a selection of flower crowns for both, people and animals.
“I received such positive feedback that I decided to begin making crowns for other dogs to spread the love,” Yarely said.
The artist uses artificial flowers to construct delicate compositions, even offering custom orders. Yarely claims that every single crown she makes is unique, even the ones made out of the same selection of flowers having different compositions.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- “Sic Transit Gloria Mundi”: Thus Passes The Glory Of The World
- Dimensions Blur In Aakash Nihalani’s Minimalist Optical Illusions
- Incredible Images Capture The Raw Beauty Of Waves Breaking Off The Coast Of South Africa
- Belgian Guy Documents Ugly Houses He Sees And They’re So Bad, It’s Hilarious
- This Incredible Japanese Aquarium Toilet
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- “Grave Of Thrones”: Here’s An Epic Graveyard To Mourn ‘Game Of Thrones’ Deaths In Latest Experiential Campaign
- Creative And Dreamlike Photo Manipulations By Fabien Barrau