College Professor Is Making Flower Crowns For Animals And They Look Majestic
The first flower crown college professor Yarely made was for her dog, Australian shepherd Freya. And that one was just for the pup, to take fun photos for Instagram. Well, what started as a simple prop for a picture soon turned into a brand.
The Californian created Freya’s Floral Company that offers a selection of flower crowns for both, people and animals.
“I received such positive feedback that I decided to begin making crowns for other dogs to spread the love,” Yarely said.
The artist uses artificial flowers to construct delicate compositions, even offering custom orders. Yarely claims that every single crown she makes is unique, even the ones made out of the same selection of flowers having different compositions.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- This Artist Creates Baroque And Gothic Wall Mounts Out Of Taxidermied Spiders
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs