College Professor Is Making Flower Crowns For Animals And They Look Majestic
The first flower crown college professor Yarely made was for her dog, Australian shepherd Freya. And that one was just for the pup, to take fun photos for Instagram. Well, what started as a simple prop for a picture soon turned into a brand.
The Californian created Freya’s Floral Company that offers a selection of flower crowns for both, people and animals.
“I received such positive feedback that I decided to begin making crowns for other dogs to spread the love,” Yarely said.
The artist uses artificial flowers to construct delicate compositions, even offering custom orders. Yarely claims that every single crown she makes is unique, even the ones made out of the same selection of flowers having different compositions.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
- Beautiful Rare Black And White Photographs Of 20 Year Old Norma Jeane Dougherty (Later Marilyn Monroe) On Malibu Beach In 1946
- This Ad Agency Uses Iconic Figures To Present Their Message In A Creative Way
- Russian Couple Creates Stunningly Realistic Dolls That You’ll Want To Have On Hand