What Life Is Like Before And After You Get A Dog
If you decide to get a dog or any other animal as a pet, experienced owners have something to tell you. The owner of a golden retriever, John, shows how his life has changed after getting his pup Maimai — whom he describes as ’’a cute little furry devil’’.
As pup’s owner explains, everyone who has a dog soon starts feeling guilty that they don’t share their food or buy new toys for it. And you can forget about having a tidy apartment — ever again. But it’s all worth it. Because there’s no one else who’s happier than the person who sees their dog greeting them every evening in the hallway.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries