This Life-Size Detective Pikachu Plushie Commits Crime Of Stealing Our Hearts
Detective Pikachu’s design seems to have really grown on people since the release of the first live-action Pokémon film. While he’s definitely scruffier and a bit more feral-looking than the Pikachu we’re used to seeing in the franchise’s anime and video games.
So now Bandai is stepping in fill the Detective Pikachu-shaped demand with a life-size version of the Poké sleuth!
At 40 centimeters (15.7 inches) in height, the Life Size Doll Detective Pikachu is designed to be the same size as his movie counterpart, and also has the same extra-large pupils with thin brown irises.
Detective Pikachu is also posable, as you can adjust his arms, ears, and tail to make him look extra playful or pensive, depending on whether you’re just relaxing together or putting your heads together to try to crack a tough caper.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad