This Life-Size Detective Pikachu Plushie Commits Crime Of Stealing Our Hearts
Detective Pikachu’s design seems to have really grown on people since the release of the first live-action Pokémon film. While he’s definitely scruffier and a bit more feral-looking than the Pikachu we’re used to seeing in the franchise’s anime and video games.
So now Bandai is stepping in fill the Detective Pikachu-shaped demand with a life-size version of the Poké sleuth!
At 40 centimeters (15.7 inches) in height, the Life Size Doll Detective Pikachu is designed to be the same size as his movie counterpart, and also has the same extra-large pupils with thin brown irises.
Detective Pikachu is also posable, as you can adjust his arms, ears, and tail to make him look extra playful or pensive, depending on whether you’re just relaxing together or putting your heads together to try to crack a tough caper.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Jakarta Built A Surburban Village On Top Of A City Mall
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- This Artist Redraws Photos Of People In Their Twitter Profile, And The Results Are Funny!