Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
Rocket and Groot’s relationship could be complicated, but it’s simple. After all, do we have any precedent for how a sentient tree creature should relate to a gun-toting not-raccoon? Not so much. And yet, their odd-couple friendship comes naturally. Well, of COURSE, the not-raccoon understands and translates the sentient tree creature’s language. Why wouldn’t he?
Rocket’s always got Groot’s back, and now he can have yours, too. Don this Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy and be ready to save the galaxy or at least to enjoy a day out. The armor on Rocket’s back unzips to reveal a compartment that’s a little bigger than a piece of paper in terms of length and width, so it can hold all your papers, books, even an iPad.
And although he might be intended for kids, we’ve met you. The nylon straps adjust to 18″ long. Maybe not somebody as big as Groot himself, but plenty long to fit most adult humans. Just remember that Rocket will get a little cranky if you don’t take him out adventuring with you. So you’d best pick one up today.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- ‘Dental Plumper’ Jaw Prosthetic Worn by Marlon Brando in The Godfather, 1972
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right
- Child of Terror: Creepy Illustrations by Dolce Paganne
- Beautiful Photos of the 1953 Studebaker Commander Starliner
- Indian Paper Artist Creates Mindblowing Papercuts
- Artist Cosmo Draws Emotional Acid Portraits in Anime Style
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Northern Lights Photographer of The Year 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers