Woman Designs Masks That Are Custom Printed With Your Own Face
For most of us, wearing a face mask in public has taken some getting used to. Fast forward to now, putting on a mask as you’re leaving your house almost turned into some kind of reflex. And while face masks are vitally important in these current times as they help us not to get sick, most of the people would probably agree that they’re kinda boring-looking. Well, not anymore.
Thanks to the amazing designer named Danielle Baskin now you can wear a mask… with your own face on it. Or any other face, to be exact.
Danielle Baskin is a product designer and visual artist based in San Francisco. Recently she created a line of protective cotton face masks that help you be more recognizable during this viral pandemic.
These face masks are made out of cotton, are washing-machine-friendly, and can be custom made with any picture you can imagine, including your own face. Or the face of your favorite guy from your favorite meme, like the one Danielle’s wearing in the picture above.
“Your favorite meme on a protective face mask! Look permanently uncomfortable, trying to be happy,” is written in the description of the “Hide The Pain Harold Face Mask” that you can get on Maskalike.
Keep in mind, if you buy this mask and decide to wear it in public, you’re definitely gonna get a cocktail of all different kinds of reactions.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos