3D Printed T-Rex Arms For Chicken Cosplay
If you haven’t heard about it yet, you will now. Chickens are the closest living relative to the T-Rex. That’s right the mighty fearsome Tyrannosaurs has evolved into a chicken. You thought those tiny arms were ridiculous. Well, look at him now.
Twitter user Just Jon Nah fired up his 3D printer and gave his pet chicken these beautiful T-Rex arms. If you are looking for reason to buy a 3D printer yourself, this is it.
For those who already have a 3D printer at home, he has uploaded a blueprint so you can make a set of arms yourself, and you won’t have to search where to order them online. As you can see from the photos below, people have already started to take advantage of this idea and printed out T-Rex arms for their own chickens:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!