3D Printed T-Rex Arms For Chicken Cosplay
If you haven’t heard about it yet, you will now. Chickens are the closest living relative to the T-Rex. That’s right the mighty fearsome Tyrannosaurs has evolved into a chicken. You thought those tiny arms were ridiculous. Well, look at him now.
Twitter user Just Jon Nah fired up his 3D printer and gave his pet chicken these beautiful T-Rex arms. If you are looking for reason to buy a 3D printer yourself, this is it.
For those who already have a 3D printer at home, he has uploaded a blueprint so you can make a set of arms yourself, and you won’t have to search where to order them online. As you can see from the photos below, people have already started to take advantage of this idea and printed out T-Rex arms for their own chickens:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- “Creating a New Visual Reality”: Dark and Cinematic Illustrations by Katherine Lam
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- Meet A Woman Who Keeps 500 Plants In Her Brooklyn Apartment
- The Most Controversial Ultrarealistic Art Sculptures By Patricia Piccinini
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Clever Tables That Create An Illusion Animals Are Emerging From Water