3D Printed T-Rex Arms For Chicken Cosplay
If you haven’t heard about it yet, you will now. Chickens are the closest living relative to the T-Rex. That’s right the mighty fearsome Tyrannosaurs has evolved into a chicken. You thought those tiny arms were ridiculous. Well, look at him now.
Twitter user Just Jon Nah fired up his 3D printer and gave his pet chicken these beautiful T-Rex arms. If you are looking for reason to buy a 3D printer yourself, this is it.
For those who already have a 3D printer at home, he has uploaded a blueprint so you can make a set of arms yourself, and you won’t have to search where to order them online. As you can see from the photos below, people have already started to take advantage of this idea and printed out T-Rex arms for their own chickens:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- Illustrator Creates Posters With Deep And Hidden Meanings
- Quarantine Life With A Cat In Cute Illustration By Annada Menon
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World