Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
A captivating series of photos appear to show a family of baby brown bears dancing to Ring a Ring o’ Roses as their mother relaxes behind a tree nearby. At just a few months old, two young males and one female gather in a circle, clutch each others’ hands and looks as if they are dancing to the popular nursery rhyme. It’s almost like a scene from a school play.
PE teacher Valtteri Mulkahainen was lucky enough to witness the magical moment and captured it on his camera which he uses as a hobby. He was travelling through eastern Finland when they came across the bears near Suomussalmi. Valtteri, from Sotkamo in east Finland, said: ‘When I saw them standing on their hind legs I thought I was imagining it. It seemed like I was in the middle of the magic forest in a fairy tale. If the bears began to sing I probably wouldn’t have been surprised because it was so unusual to watch.’
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities