What If Game Of Thrones Characters Worked In An Ad Agency
You know “Game of Thrones“, now take a look at “Game of Agencies“, a humorous illustration series by the Mumbai-based advertising agency Chimp&z Inc.
The series provides GoT characters with jobs in an ad agency, giving them roles based on their character traits. For example, Tyrion Lannister becomes a copywriter because of his smarts and uncontrollable drinking habits, while the Unsullied become designers because despite their skills they are bound to listen to their master – the art director.
As the guys from Chimp&z Inc explained to BuzzFeed: “We wanted to create something fun. After a lot of creative brain farts we came up with an idea that merges agency life with the upcoming season of the show. Not only giving people in the industry content that they can relate to but also giving people from other industries a relatable insight into daily life at an advertising agency.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries