What If Game Of Thrones Characters Worked In An Ad Agency
You know “Game of Thrones“, now take a look at “Game of Agencies“, a humorous illustration series by the Mumbai-based advertising agency Chimp&z Inc.
The series provides GoT characters with jobs in an ad agency, giving them roles based on their character traits. For example, Tyrion Lannister becomes a copywriter because of his smarts and uncontrollable drinking habits, while the Unsullied become designers because despite their skills they are bound to listen to their master – the art director.
As the guys from Chimp&z Inc explained to BuzzFeed: “We wanted to create something fun. After a lot of creative brain farts we came up with an idea that merges agency life with the upcoming season of the show. Not only giving people in the industry content that they can relate to but also giving people from other industries a relatable insight into daily life at an advertising agency.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- “Welcome To The Mystically Beautiful World Of Your Nightmares”: The Superb Digital Art By Stefan Koidl
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Someone Uploaded An Amazing Collection Of Hi-Res, Textless Movie Posters
- A Photographer Is Using A Unique Method To Show The Shift From Day To Night Across Famous Cities In Spectacular Images
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- No Man’s Land: Fukushima Exclusion Zone Through The Eyes Of Daredevil Stalker
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- The Realistic Zombie Mugs Every Horror Fan Should Have