What If Game Of Thrones Characters Worked In An Ad Agency
You know “Game of Thrones“, now take a look at “Game of Agencies“, a humorous illustration series by the Mumbai-based advertising agency Chimp&z Inc.
The series provides GoT characters with jobs in an ad agency, giving them roles based on their character traits. For example, Tyrion Lannister becomes a copywriter because of his smarts and uncontrollable drinking habits, while the Unsullied become designers because despite their skills they are bound to listen to their master – the art director.
As the guys from Chimp&z Inc explained to BuzzFeed: “We wanted to create something fun. After a lot of creative brain farts we came up with an idea that merges agency life with the upcoming season of the show. Not only giving people in the industry content that they can relate to but also giving people from other industries a relatable insight into daily life at an advertising agency.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Honest Illustrations By Barbara Daniels Showing Our Society If The Roles Of Humans And Animals Were Reversed
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- WildArt Photographer Of The Year: Winners Of EYES Competition
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- The Liquid Typography by Alex Valentina
- Walter Pichler’s Futuristic Visions from the ’60s
- Artist Spent Over 60 Days Making A Graphic Novel Version Of The “Hotel California” Song
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Angelina Jolie at 1995 Marcel Indik Photoshoot
- Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of The Russian Student Girls In Their Communal Apartments And Hostels