Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
Ready for a surreal backpack? Designer Konstantin Kofta (previously) knows how to transform the classic school kid accessory into a surrealist piece of art. He morphs knapsacks into sculptural creations, like Grecian volutes, smooth pyramid shapes, human spines, and even lifelike faces. It’s an outré accessory that is made to turn heads.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Photos Of Marilyn Monroe In New York City By Ed Feingersh, 1955