Adorably Studious Cat is Adopted by a High School, Issued His Own ID Card
Bubba is not your average feline—this cat is a high school student. He attends class just like any other student, keeps his peers company at their desks, and occasionally takes a quick cat nap in the library of California’s Leland High School.
“His owners live right next to the school,” one student explained. “I’ve just gone to school with him for 6 years now. He sat on my lap and took a nap while I was taking my Spanish final.”
Since the studious cat truly does understand the importance of receiving an education, school officials decided to gift him his very own student ID card. Now, it seems that Leland High School has an unofficial mascot named Bubba.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas