Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
Oleg Videnin is a Russian professional photographer and journalist, was born in the city of Bryansk. After a university he used to work as a forester, but then he got into journalism and worked on a radio, newspaper and TV. In the late 1990s he came over the internet and became one of the most popular Russian photographers.
Now Oleg has a huge collection of photos which he made travelling around the world and Russia in particular. We picked up the best Oleg Videnin’s work since 2001 that shows interesting moments of unvarnished Russia and its people from all across the country, basically from villages and small towns.
More: Oleg Videnin
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- The Worst Book Covers On Amazon
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho
- Shanghai Studio Creates Posters To Help Fight Against Coronavirus, Inspired By Vintage Chinese Public Health Notices
- Artist Creates 16 Types Of Designer Packaging For Food Products To Show The Absurdity Of Brands
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers