Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
Oleg Videnin is a Russian professional photographer and journalist, was born in the city of Bryansk. After a university he used to work as a forester, but then he got into journalism and worked on a radio, newspaper and TV. In the late 1990s he came over the internet and became one of the most popular Russian photographers.
Now Oleg has a huge collection of photos which he made travelling around the world and Russia in particular. We picked up the best Oleg Videnin’s work since 2001 that shows interesting moments of unvarnished Russia and its people from all across the country, basically from villages and small towns.
More: Oleg Videnin
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Universal Unbranding, Satirical Versions Of Corporate Logos
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- The 2020 Audubon Photography Awards: These Incredible Pics Capture The Charm Of Birds Perfectly
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream