Thomas Lamadieu Creates Whimsical Art Where The Building Rooftops Frame The Sky
French artist Thomas Lamadieu, also know as Roots Art, must really love looking at the sky. Every time he looks up, Thomas sees a potential canvas where the building rooftops frame the sky. He photographs it and uses the odd sky shapes to create whimsical line drawings.
“My artistic aim is to show a different perception of urban architecture and the everyday environment around us, what we can construct with a boundless imagination,” says Thomas.
More: Thomas Lamadieu
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers