Thomas Lamadieu Creates Whimsical Art Where The Building Rooftops Frame The Sky
French artist Thomas Lamadieu, also know as Roots Art, must really love looking at the sky. Every time he looks up, Thomas sees a potential canvas where the building rooftops frame the sky. He photographs it and uses the odd sky shapes to create whimsical line drawings.
“My artistic aim is to show a different perception of urban architecture and the everyday environment around us, what we can construct with a boundless imagination,” says Thomas.
More: Thomas Lamadieu
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- 16 Moms Who’re Proud Of Their Perfect Imperfections
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati