Thomas Lamadieu Creates Whimsical Art Where The Building Rooftops Frame The Sky
French artist Thomas Lamadieu, also know as Roots Art, must really love looking at the sky. Every time he looks up, Thomas sees a potential canvas where the building rooftops frame the sky. He photographs it and uses the odd sky shapes to create whimsical line drawings.
“My artistic aim is to show a different perception of urban architecture and the everyday environment around us, what we can construct with a boundless imagination,” says Thomas.
More: Thomas Lamadieu
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Japanese Illustrator Suzusiro Puts Maids On Skateboards And We Can’t Complain