Thomas Lamadieu Creates Whimsical Art Where The Building Rooftops Frame The Sky
French artist Thomas Lamadieu, also know as Roots Art, must really love looking at the sky. Every time he looks up, Thomas sees a potential canvas where the building rooftops frame the sky. He photographs it and uses the odd sky shapes to create whimsical line drawings.
“My artistic aim is to show a different perception of urban architecture and the everyday environment around us, what we can construct with a boundless imagination,” says Thomas.
More: Thomas Lamadieu
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers