Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
Coming to you Russian duo from Moscow, the _ Humiforms_ project is a surreal mix of fashion and optical illusions. Made by photography duo Alexander Khokhlov and Veronika Ershova the show sees fashion models changing into everyday objects.
The color palette is restricted to white and black, like reminiscent of a massive, human-sized baseball board. Models transform into violins, badminton birdies, dandelions, etc. For every shot, the couple spent about 2 to six hours, projecting each detail to perfection.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country