Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
Coming to you Russian duo from Moscow, the _ Humiforms_ project is a surreal mix of fashion and optical illusions. Made by photography duo Alexander Khokhlov and Veronika Ershova the show sees fashion models changing into everyday objects.
The color palette is restricted to white and black, like reminiscent of a massive, human-sized baseball board. Models transform into violins, badminton birdies, dandelions, etc. For every shot, the couple spent about 2 to six hours, projecting each detail to perfection.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Winter Is Coming, So Please Enjoy This Insane 1980s Book Of Knitted Sweaters
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People