Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
Coming to you Russian duo from Moscow, the _ Humiforms_ project is a surreal mix of fashion and optical illusions. Made by photography duo Alexander Khokhlov and Veronika Ershova the show sees fashion models changing into everyday objects.
The color palette is restricted to white and black, like reminiscent of a massive, human-sized baseball board. Models transform into violins, badminton birdies, dandelions, etc. For every shot, the couple spent about 2 to six hours, projecting each detail to perfection.
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Marvelous Portraits Of Beautiful Russian Women By Sergey Shatskov
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “Don’t Drive Drunk”: Powerful And Creative Anti-Drink Driving Campaign
- Stunning Photos Of Ecstatic Teenagers Screaming At Pop Concerts In The 1960s And 1970s