Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
Coming to you Russian duo from Moscow, the _ Humiforms_ project is a surreal mix of fashion and optical illusions. Made by photography duo Alexander Khokhlov and Veronika Ershova the show sees fashion models changing into everyday objects.
The color palette is restricted to white and black, like reminiscent of a massive, human-sized baseball board. Models transform into violins, badminton birdies, dandelions, etc. For every shot, the couple spent about 2 to six hours, projecting each detail to perfection.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Cracking Up At This Barber Who Shaved A Triangle On Client’s Head After Being Shown A Paused Video
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Twelve Parsecs: The Ultimate Star Wars House Is On Airbnb
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time