Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
Coming to you Russian duo from Moscow, the _ Humiforms_ project is a surreal mix of fashion and optical illusions. Made by photography duo Alexander Khokhlov and Veronika Ershova the show sees fashion models changing into everyday objects.
The color palette is restricted to white and black, like reminiscent of a massive, human-sized baseball board. Models transform into violins, badminton birdies, dandelions, etc. For every shot, the couple spent about 2 to six hours, projecting each detail to perfection.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters