Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
Coming to you Russian duo from Moscow, the _ Humiforms_ project is a surreal mix of fashion and optical illusions. Made by photography duo Alexander Khokhlov and Veronika Ershova the show sees fashion models changing into everyday objects.
The color palette is restricted to white and black, like reminiscent of a massive, human-sized baseball board. Models transform into violins, badminton birdies, dandelions, etc. For every shot, the couple spent about 2 to six hours, projecting each detail to perfection.
- Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- These Stunning Photographs Of The Mongolian Eagle Keepers Show The Incredible Bond Between Man And Bird
- Oh Good, Tide’s New Packaging Looks Exactly Like Boxed Wine
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Stunning Winning Panoramic Photography From The 2018 Epson Panoramic Awards
- Supercool Pics Of Bugatti Cars In The 1920s And 1930s
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s