Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
Coming to you Russian duo from Moscow, the _ Humiforms_ project is a surreal mix of fashion and optical illusions. Made by photography duo Alexander Khokhlov and Veronika Ershova the show sees fashion models changing into everyday objects.
The color palette is restricted to white and black, like reminiscent of a massive, human-sized baseball board. Models transform into violins, badminton birdies, dandelions, etc. For every shot, the couple spent about 2 to six hours, projecting each detail to perfection.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager
- A Flash Drive Made To Look Like You’re Storing Data On A Fish’s Brain
- Someone Created An Instagram For A Soup Ladle And Its More Than 67K Followers Can’t Get Enough Of Its Adventures
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko