Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
Coming to you Russian duo from Moscow, the _ Humiforms_ project is a surreal mix of fashion and optical illusions. Made by photography duo Alexander Khokhlov and Veronika Ershova the show sees fashion models changing into everyday objects.
The color palette is restricted to white and black, like reminiscent of a massive, human-sized baseball board. Models transform into violins, badminton birdies, dandelions, etc. For every shot, the couple spent about 2 to six hours, projecting each detail to perfection.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- Make Sure Your Cat is Battle Ready With 3D Printed Cat Armor
- Christine Osinski’s Photographs Of Staten Island’s Overlooked New Yorkers In 1980s
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- This Artist Spent 10 Years Carving A Giant Cave – Alone With His Dog
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares